.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} -->

LoomisBoy

The personal journal of technology journalist and conference speaker Randall S. Newton.

View Randall Newton's profile on LinkedIn

Monday, February 19, 2007

Maybe a Few Words Are In Order

I received some email that makes me think I didn't send the right message with my entry last Thursday (the photo of my cut-up Cyon Research business card). All I'm trying to say is that I am no longer a Cyon Research analyst. No subliminal messages, no bad vibes.

Along with a business partner, I bought CADCAMNet recently from Cyon. So, Cyon goes its way and I go mine. The new direction is a completely amicable separation. Cyon analysis will be welcome contributors to CADCAMNet going forward; Brad Holtz and Joel Orr are listed as Contributing Editors on the masthead.

As I said before, I still love COFES, Cyon's annual conference. I'll be there for the eighth straight year (see COFES 2007 attendee list). I just won't be wearing a Cyon shirt this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.