.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} -->

LoomisBoy

The personal journal of technology journalist and conference speaker Randall S. Newton.

View Randall Newton's profile on LinkedIn

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Nomination for Best Spam First Line

Since Google Mail is still marking my Google Alerts as Spam, I have to scan my Spam every few hours. I saw this beauty a few minutes ago:

Eskimo Crab-Mac-Claw will probably become the new logo of my world wide fairy tale activities.

Whatever "Peck D. Christina" (the spam authoress) is selling, I'm buying.

Two absolutely meaningful posts to LoomisBoy tonight, and I've still got writing to do for CADCAMnet before I can sip my way Speyside. One pays the bills, the other pegs the shrills.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.