.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} -->

LoomisBoy

The personal journal of technology journalist and conference speaker Randall S. Newton.

View Randall Newton's profile on LinkedIn

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Finally! A Big Hotel with Good Internet Service: The Venetian

I know they are out there, but in my travels big hotels with good Internet service seem to be few and far between. So far, the quality of service at The Venetian in Las Vegas has been great. I'm using wifi in my room, and have no complaints. I even caught up on my podcast downloading, catching some videos I have been reluctant to download at home. 

The rooms are huge here, by the way. I have a living room and a bedroom, so to speak. There's even a TV in the bathroom. It was fun to shave to Bloomberg TV this morning. (I know, what a geek). 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.