.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} -->

LoomisBoy

The personal journal of technology journalist and conference speaker Randall S. Newton.

View Randall Newton's profile on LinkedIn

Friday, September 12, 2008

Newton's Law of Hotel Connectivity

I'm in another major city in another large downtown hotel for another
day of meetings. The details aren't important. I've reached a tipping
point in recognizing a fundamental truth about business travel, one I
will arrogantly describe as a law:

Newton's Law of Hotel Connectivity: The larger the hotel, the slower
the Internet connection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have logged over 55,000 miles in travel in the U.S. so far this year and can wholeheartedly confirm Newton's Law. It is fact.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Patrick Davis said...

I agree as well. Ended up purchasing a Verizon AirCard and has been a great investment.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried Verizon, but had better coverage and reliability with Sprint.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.