.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} -->

LoomisBoy

The personal journal of technology journalist and conference speaker Randall S. Newton.

View Randall Newton's profile on LinkedIn

Monday, April 04, 2005

Add a Major League Baseball Team's Schedule to Your Calendar

Here's a clever little bit of the Web. Calendar Updates offers free schedules of each Major League Baseball team, downloadable to Microsoft Outlook. Follow the instructions carefully, and you can have the entire regular season schedule for your favorite team in our Outlook Calendar.

I was tempted to think "Oh, I know how to do this" and not follow the instruction. That would have been a mistake. But I resisted temptation, and now I have the Mariners schedule on my desktop and in my iPAQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.